The birth and growth of a great technology is marked by important goals. Telme’s WoIP2™ technology attains today a fundamental goal in its process of development: VSIM NRG™, the first GSM SIM CARD that works on a WoIP2™ network, is born.
Exclusively for our distributors, in a SIMPLE and POWERFUL way, the chance of living the technology which is revolutionizing the world of Telecommunications.
Being part of the big Telme community does not only offer a wonderful opportunity to change your own life, but also means to be able to have unique and exclusive communications devices, which allow to make the dream of our Company real and to accomplish its vision:
CONNECT ANYONE, ALL THE TIME AND ANYWHERE.
In this Community the maximum privilege is to be able to communicate without barriers, calling FREE OF CHARGE*, without any limits from technology or from operators. VSIM NRG™ represents another technological innovation by Telme, and it is available to all Our distributors.
Using VSIM NRG™ is simple: you just have to insert it in the mobile itself. From that moment onwards, you will become a full part of Telme Community.
With VSIM NRG™ you will have a number which will always be with you, which will never abandon you, in any country of the world in which you might be! With VSIM NRG™ you will always have a New Energy.
NOTE: You can buy again the NRG cards from today (01.07.2008.). The NRG you can buy in your Digital Office in the section E-commerce.
Using Your own VSIM NRG
CALLING FROM YOUR OWN VSIM NRG
- Calling from your own VSIM NRG™ to another VSIM NRG™ costs $0.24/min**
- Calling from your own VSIM NRG™ over a WoIP2™ network
(DeskCallNG™, ATA/Router/IP Phone, 3gVideoCall™, DirectAccess™) costs $0.24/min., in one of the 52 “RoamingFREE” countries
- Calling from your own VSIM NRG™ over a foreign operator network: consult rates online.
CALLING FROM THE WOIP2 NETWORK
- Calling a WoIP2™ network VSIM NRG™ (DeskCallNG™, ATA / Router / IP Phone, 3gVideoCall™, DirectAccess™) costs $0.18/min., in ANY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD.
CALLING FROM A FOREIGN OPERATOR
- Calling a VSIM NRG™ from a foreign operator: rate built on numbering +372 applied by the Operator.
RECEIVING CALLS OVER VSIM NRG
- Receiving over VSIM NRG™ in one of the 52 “RoamingFREE” countries, costs $0.00/min.
- Receiving over a DID NUMBER (geographic number) associated to a NRG™ VSIM in one of the 52 “RoamingFREE” countries, costs $0.24/min.
** with connection fee of $0.24.
NOTE: Please visit the Telme official website to check the Telme Rates, because some prices can change!!!
Bu sayfa hakkında yorum ekle: